Souvenir of the unveiling of the Parnell National Monument. Dublin 1st October, 1911. Published by the Parnell Monument Committee. Title wrappers, illustrated with photographs. Body of text detached from covers, but a fine copy. Designed in neo-Classical Revival style by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens with assistance of architects Henry Bacon and George Sheridan, the monument is located at north end of O'Connell Street, Dublin. South face of obelisk has incised gilt lettering extracted from speech by Parnell with gold harp: 'To Charles Stewart Parnell. No Man has a right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has a right to say to his country "Thus far shalt thou go and no further".