Parochial History of Waterford and Lismore (1912)
Book ID: 67118
Parochial History of Waterford and Lismore. During the 18th and 19th Centuries. Waterford: Published by Harvey & Co., 1912. First Edition. Small folio. Pp xx, 290. Green cloth boards, title in gilt to spine, coat-of-arms of St. John’s College – Waterford, to centre of upper cover. Cloth mottled and lightly faded, contetns pages in good condition.
Frontispiece folded map of the Diocese.
One of several local histories by the noted antiquarian & member of the Royal Irish Academy.