The History of the Survey of Ireland. Commonly called The Down Survey (1851)
Book ID: 58946
The History of the Survey of Ireland. Commonly called The Down Survey. Edited from a manuscript in the Library of Trinity College, Dublin. With another in the possession of the most noble The Marquis of Landsdowne, and one in the Library of the King’s Inns, Dublin by Thomas Aiskew Larcom. Dublin: The Irish Archaeological Society, 1851. Pp xxiii, 426. Original brown cloth, covers decorated in blind, title in gilt to spine, a very good copy.